Malky, Kodak does not let me take the picture and put it on my computer (they are very protective of their pics), so could you email a picture to me, please? Thanks.
yeah, I think we could embed them or something, not sure and my facebook is deactivated, but I'll look into it, and let you know how, if it can be done.
6 comments:
Malky, Kodak does not let me take the picture and put it on my computer (they are very protective of their pics), so could you email a picture to me, please? Thanks.
Mazal Tov Malky!!
mazel tov! she got her girly! yay!
btw aidy i wonder if there's a way to post facebook picts on here, malky had a whole album there with her precious princess..oh what a yum!
yeah, I think we could embed them or something, not sure and my facebook is deactivated, but I'll look into it, and let you know how, if it can be done.
BH
Mazal Tov Malky!
May you raise her to Torah, Chuppah and Ma'asim Tovim as a soldier in Tzivos Hashem!
Post a Comment