Oh my! I'm getting choked up looking at this pic... (SOO sorry I couldn't make it, I had to be at work). Eveyone looks amazing!
Micki - isn't it funny how everyone looks the exact same :) Just a little different on the hairstyles, but otherwise we haven't changed...
ita looks gorgeous...and so does everyone else!
It was funny to see how much the kids look like their moms!
It was so great to see everyone and catch up!!! for those of you who missed it, don't worry, there are more reunions in the forecast!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh my! I'm getting choked up looking at this pic... (SOO sorry I couldn't make it, I had to be at work). Eveyone looks amazing!
Micki - isn't it funny how everyone looks the exact same :) Just a little different on the hairstyles, but otherwise we haven't changed...
ita looks gorgeous...and so does everyone else!
It was funny to see how much the kids look like their moms!
It was so great to see everyone and catch up!!! for those of you who missed it, don't worry, there are more reunions in the forecast!!
Post a Comment