EMAIL A RECENT PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY BY CLICKING ON THIS EMAIL ADDRESS TO ADD IT TO THE SLIDESHOW: mailto:march22press@photos.flickr.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chaya and Meir Kagan





5 comments:

AidyC said...

Chani, you rock! Thanks for waking this blog from the dead!
Great pictures! Your kids are adorable! They got so big!!
When will ya'll be back in town?

AidyC said...

They both look like dubinskys and in the second to last pic, Chaya is making an expression and even her hands are in a position that is so YOU! OMG

Drama Mama said...

My camera broke in the summer and I just now replaced it! DON'T JUDGE, my laundry sometimes sits unfolded for longer than that!!!

AidyC said...

Hey, this is a cool two way conversation! My camera broke, and I borrowed my mom's for a couple of weeks. Then, I thought I lost hers, so I bought a new one online. The day it arrived, I found my mom's camera in my coat jacket! So now I have a working Camera.
About DON'T JUDGE, I was thinking of having a pin made with that motto, would you be interested? Maybe some bumperstickers, baby onesies.....

Chaya Rochel said...

chani they are heaven!!!! your daughter looks exactly like you but a touch of kagan in her eyes. what're their names? whats with the laundry disclaimer? i dont see dirty clothing or laundry in those picts! (unless im so used to mine that it blends in!!..) tx for posting and reviving this site!