CR, I love the pics. I should dig some of mine up and embarrass everyone a little more! Oh, a couple of weeks ago, suri, esther and I saw Mrs. Flait and she had no idea who suri was! I started working in Bais Chana this week, and the secretary introduced me to Rabbi Begun. He was like, oh, I know her, she was a 'pioneer' here. Then, I assured him that I do not intend on making as crazy as I used to.
My mother found an old bag buried in my sisters closet of things I used to collect and I was looking through it and saw a matching necklace to the one Micki is wearing. I think I bought them in Israel one summer. It also had a kush ball in it. What memories.
4 comments:
CR, I love the pics. I should dig some of mine up and embarrass everyone a little more!
Oh, a couple of weeks ago, suri, esther and I saw Mrs. Flait and she had no idea who suri was!
I started working in Bais Chana this week, and the secretary introduced me to Rabbi Begun. He was like, oh, I know her, she was a 'pioneer' here. Then, I assured him that I do not intend on making as crazy as I used to.
Wow, brings back memories. I remember that geula project- did we all fo to Racheli's house to make it? Do it move or something?
My mother found an old bag buried in my sisters closet of things I used to collect and I was looking through it and saw a matching necklace to the one Micki is wearing. I think I bought them in Israel one summer. It also had a kush ball in it. What memories.
Post a Comment